Monday, February 6, 2017

Strained, Trained and Framed

JES"This is too much to bear.  These weights are killing me. You mean I have to go through this excruciating experience just to build bigger Biceps."

GODY: "This is a different championship and we have to train differently to stand a chance at winning the top prize. You are training your entire mind and not just developing new Biceps. Persevere JES, persevere my Champion."

JES: "Oh noooo! You always have the right words to get me. Well, I’ll tell you how I’m feeling now – I feel like crap; I feel like doing this my own way and at my own pace. But, as we have worked together on a number of successful championships, you have me GODY. Let’s get to business."

…………………………………………………………

Both Jes and Gody went on to train so hard and like you can imagine, Jes won the Championship. He also won many other Championships afterward. Today, he holds the Undisputed Title of the Super Heavyweight Champion with an impeccable record of 777-0-0; 777 knockout wins, zero losses and zero draws.
…………………………………………………………

Friends; Jesus agreed with God to go through the pain of the cross; how about we also agree with God to go through our day-to-day challenges that strain us to the point of giving up.

We have a dependable trainer in God; His objective is not to break us but to strengthen our mind and spirit so we can be framed for His glory.

No comments: